This page contains all articles written by children, on The Young Chronicle App. Since the app has no social networking capabilities, and we plan to keep it that way. This is the place where parents can find and share articles written by their kids, with friends. Go ahead and share your child’s article, with pride.
Recent Articles on The Young Chronicle
- Humans and Humanoids Living Together: Written by Meher Kher
- The Human-Robo Family: Written By- Annanya Balachandran
- The Code Finders- Written By Nikita Juneja (Age 9)
- The Day the leaves Vanished: Written By Ira Bhati
- My Favourite Instrument: Written By Baani Pahwa
- SOME OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS: By Inayat Kaur
- Challenges of Growing Up in Today’s World: By Kavea Bhambri
- Snowflakes in the Summer. Written By Naina Agrawal (Age: 8 Yrs)
- The Indo-Russian Friendship: Written By Joe Arya R.
- The Boy Who Invented Email: Written By Joe Arya R.